Saturday 16 March 2013

Australia 2013 - It will all end here!

I decided on the exact start point of the run across Australia (The Indian Ocean at Cottesloe Beach) a little over 12 months ago. I've always said that I'd finish the run on Bondi Beach. I can now confirm the exact part of Bondi Beach that will be the finish line for the run across Australia. When I say "beach", I really mean the point where I'll be entering the Pacific Ocean!


The image above shows the final few hundred meters that I'll be running. Once I reach Bondi Pavilion, I'll make my way down the steps, past the life guard station and into the Pacific Ocean. Just like the run across the USA, this will be a true coast to coast run and is scheduled to finish at 17:30 local time (07:30 GMT) on the 24th of December 2013. 

Watch this space in the coming months for further details of how you can get involved at the finish line on Bondi Beach.