Wednesday 20 February 2013

A switch to Virgin Money Giving

From now on, all of my online fundraising for The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and The Children's Foundation will be done through Virgin Money Giving.


I now have 1 page for both charities. Behind the scenes, this which will make reconciliation much easier and less time consuming. I'll also be able to keep the amounts raised online for both charities at an equal amount.

The real benefit of using Virgin Money Giving, however, is the fact that more of a sponsor's donation will go to the 2 charities. By my calculations, if I'd used Virgin Money Giving for the run across the USA then an extra £2500 would have been given to the charities.

If you would like to sponsor me for the run across Australia then a donation can be made via http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/rungeordierun1