Thursday 20 May 2010

Adidas Run Geordie Run kit

A few weeks ago I took delivery of kit from my kit sponsor Adidas. I took that kit down to local firm, customplanet.co.uk this week, for them to embroider the Run Geordie Run logo on. 

2 days later and customplanet.co.uk had applied the logo to 30 or so pieces of kit. I'm really pleased with the results. That's me on the left "modelling" (and I use that word loosely!) some shorts and a hoody. I've also got tracksuits, technical t-shirts, polo shirts and some casual t-shirts and shorts in the collection.

As they did with the production of the Run Geordie Run t-shirts, customplanet.co.uk have done a cracking job. They are a local firm based at Camperdown Industiral Estate just north of Gosforth. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for t-shirt printing and now logo embroidery.

I'm now looking for companies who would like to have their logo added to my kit. This kit will be worn in all future public events and media appearances. The next one being the treadmill event at the Hilton in Gateshead. I've also got some up and coming items to appear in the Evening Chronicle.

Most importantly of all, though, the kit will be worn and will be highly visible throughout the run across the USA. Given both the current and projected level of interest in the 3100 mile run, I'm confident that I can attract the right kind of companies to sponsor my kit and make a good contribution to the 2 charities.

If you are interested in sponsoring my kit then please drop me a line at sponsorship@rungeordierun.com.