Friday 19 March 2010

Where to catch Run Geordie Run over the next few weeks.

Run Geordie Run will be featuring in several media places over the coming weeks starting with a mention in David Fairlamb's regular column in the Journal tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly what he's written about so I'm hoping that it's all good!

I was informed yesterday that the recent interview with Tyne Tees will appear on North East Tonight next week. I'm really looking forward to seeing how I fare on the big screen!

On Monday I had some photos taken with none other than ex NUFC midfielder, Paul Bracewell. This was to publicise the up and coming Run Geordie Run World Cup in aid of The Children's Foundation which is to be held at Complete Football, Gosforth. This item will hopefully appear in the Evening Chronicle next week. Watch this space very soon for further news on the Run Geordie Run World Cup tournament and how to apply to take part.

I recently appeared in Northern Running Guide. This is a free publication which lists all of the up and coming races in the North of England as well as some interesting articles on various aspects of running. Why not pop into Northern Runner (just down from The Gate), Newcastle and pick up your free copy. While you're there you should also try on a pair of Brooks trainers!

Finally, I'll be giving an interview to Real Radio on the 29th March. This will be broadcast over the next Bank Holiday Weekend. Exciting or what!

As you can see the Run Geordie Run PR machine has started rolling. I must given a thank you to the photographers, cameramen and journalists involved for helping to spread the word.