Sunday 7 June 2009

Thank you to Brooks Sports again!

Thanks, once again, are due to Brooks Sports for sending me 2 new pairs of my favourite Glycerin 7 shoes and a pair of  Cascadia 4 trail shoes (pictured).

The trail shoes will be getting their debut this Sunday in the Cheviots and will be used to run the 20 mile Chevy Chase on July 4th. They also give me the option of taking my training off road and further into the Pennines over the coming months.

Brooks Sports have given me great support so far and their help really is appreciated. This will, of course, sound like a bit of a sales pitch but I have never looked back since wearing Brooks shoes. They are the shoes that got me safely through 874 miles of running from John O'Groats to Lands End in 2007. If you'd like to try Brooks shoes for yourself then why not get yourself along to Northern Runner, 52 Low Friar Street (Just down from the Gate), Newcastle. If required, they'll take a good look at your feet and will always recommend the best shoe for your foot type. And don't forget to tell them I sent you!