Thursday 16 August 2007

Day 41 - Getting back to normal 4 days after the run.

I've found it very difficult to adjust back to normality since finishing on Sunday. My mind and body are still expecting me to run 20 odd miles a day. I have no aches or pains to speak of other than those acquired as a result of beating my press up PB on Tuesday!

I managed to fit in a light gym session over lunchtime today and was introduced to a few new weight machines by Ian "The Coach". I've lost a lot of weight from my arms and these need building up again over the coming months.

Now that I'm at 14 stone 11 pounds, the aim is to get down to 14 stone before the end of the year. The majority of this weight should come off while running around after Jack for the next couple of weeks. We've got a lot of playtime in the park to catch up on!

Thank you to today's new sponsors. I still can't believe that £25,000 is within touching distance.

Someone told me today that I had a mention on Vernon Kay's show on Radio 1 last Sunday. Fame at last! I wonder who was responsible for that?